Are you looking for premium Getty footage? Getty Images is known for its high quality
stock footages. Its comprehensive and diverse collection include assets from Corbis and popular media partners, like BBC Motion and National Geographic. From archival film to contemporary HD and 4K footage, you will have everything you need to jumpstart your creative projects.
There’s a lot to know about what the stock media agency can offer. Here is a brief summary of what makes Getty Images one of the best sources of stock footage:
- It has a huge collection of Getty footage. Over 50,000 hours of film are waiting to be explored.
- You can find video clips for both commercial and editorial purposes.
- Amazing collections of archival films and premium content from high profile partners are available.
- Whatever license you need – royalty-free or rights-managed – Getty has it.
- You can purchase footages a la carte or on demand with Ultrapacks.
- Getty has a wide pricing range that varies according to size, resolution, usage and amounts of rights needed.
- It has a well-organized library with great functionality, so you can find the video you need easily and quickly.
- Additional media contents are also available at the stock site, including images and stills.
In spite of these great offerings, Getty Images is not without drawbacks. It is more expensive compared to microstock agencies and has no simplified or lower-cost system for Editorial videos. But when it comes to buying stock footage, the pros definitely surpass the cons. The variety and richness of the content assures you will find the Getty footage you are looking for to complete your projects.
If you are ready to purchase stock footages, visit the stock site and discover the Getty experience. Get yourself a Getty Images coupon to save up to 30% and complete your projects 10 times faster. Redeem your coupon code here now!